It’s right for you if…
You’re looking for a do-it-all full suspension mountain bike that’s efficient and fast yet capable of hitting some bigger stuff. You want the performance boost of a carbon frame, and you plan to put this bike through its paces on rough trails, occasional XC races, and endurance or stage races.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 120mm RockShox Reba RL fork with Motion Control damper, 115mm of rear travel with a Fox Performance Float shock, and a 1×12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain. Plus, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, Bontrager Line Dropper, and Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels.
The final word
Top Fuel 9.7 is an efficient and capable short-travel carbon trail bike that’s ideal for endurance racing, yet also at home on technical trails and XC courses. What sets this model apart is the lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame and solid parts spec that make for great performance at a great value.
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension setup that’s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defense to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns