The Zebra Limited Edition collection brings Fox heritage to the mountain bike category. First worn by MX legend Rick Johnson in 1988, the stripes represent the fearlessness and individuality the brand was founded on. Available on multiple products, the retro Zebra Limited Edition graphic gives MTB riders a chance to earn their stripes, just like their heroes did!
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet we have ever created. Designed to perform at the highest levels for all-mountain and enduro riders, it provides full-coverage while maintaining exceptional breathability via a fully integrated chinbar. With 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, the Proframe Helmet offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest climbs; and once you reach the top, it gives you confidence on the descents.
- Limited edition Zebra graphic and colorway
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750g. (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063