It’s right for you if…
You’re a commuter or fitness rider who refuses to let a little foul weather ruin a ride. You’re looking for a versatile, comfortable bike with quality parts that will perform on longer rides and touchpoints, like a Women’s Specific Design saddle, designed to provide a better fit to women from the start.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame in your choice of a standard or stepthrough geometry for easier mounting and dismounting, a carbon fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano Acera/Alivio drivetrain with 27 speeds and a wide range of gears for hills, a Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone handlebar and ergonomic grips, a Bontrager H1 Women’s saddle, extra mounts for accessories like a rack and fenders, and puncture-resistant Bontrager H2 Hard-case Lite tires.
The final word
FX 3 Women’s Disc is a commuter if you want it to be, a fitness bike when you feel like working out, and a cruiser when you’re riding the neighborhood with your family. What really makes this model stand out are the upgraded hydraulic disc brakes, which are smoother than mechanical disc brakes and deliver incredible stopping power in muddy and rainy conditions.
Why you’ll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that’s right for you: standard or stepthrough, with a lower standover height for easier mounting and dismounting
- Weather? What weather? Hydraulic disc brakes let you stop on a dime and ask for change, even in the rain and mud
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer’s market to pick up groceries
- It’s easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S