It’s right for you if…
You’re a value-minded rider looking for a great introduction to road cycling and the comfort that comes along with a great-fitting frame and touchpoints designed specifically for women. Domane AL 2 is the right choice if you’re new to road cycling and want an introductory bike you won’t immediately outgrow.
The tech you get
The Shimano drivetrain has 16 speeds, with shifters that are integrated into the brake levers so your hands never have to leave the bars. The wide range of gears is great for terrain that varies in elevation. Domane AL 2 Women’s has a lightweight 100 Series Alpha Aluminum frame with a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride, a Domane carbon fork, and mounts for fenders.
The final word
Every element of Domane AL 2 Women’s, from the lightweight frame to the wide range of gears and women’s specific touchpoints, is made for an ideal, comfort-first introduction to road riding. Plus, it’s built in Trek’s performance heritage and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s a real road bike at a great value, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag
- It comes with a Women’s Specific Design saddle and handlebar that make you say, “Yeah, that feels like it was made for me”
- The stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them