It’s right for you if…
You want all the advantages of a bike built to be the lightest in its class, with the added benefit of powerful disc brakes, touchpoints designed to provide a better fit to women without compromising performance, and a wallet-friendly alloy frame with the sleek looks and handling you’d expect only from a carbon frame.
The tech you get
A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminum with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology, a carbon fork that absorbs vibration from the road, powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels, and a full 2×11 Shimano 105 drivetrain for precise and dependable shifting.
The final word
The extra versatility and better performance of disc brakes, an advanced alloy frame that looks and performs like carbon, and a reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain give this race-ready ride an incredible amount of versatility.
Why you’ll love it
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight, and incredible handling
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tires
- It shares the geometry of our highest-end carbon Émonda race bikes, and it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look